Lia is an Oregon native, but has been a member of the Downtown New Port Richey community since 2002. She jumped right into the community activist scene in 2003 via the New Port Richey Main Street organization; first as a board member, then as the Director of the Progress Energy Art Gallery. Her background in social media management, public relations, marketing, event production, and hospitality have allowed her to play an important role in helping local businesses grow and succeed in Downtown New Port Richey.
- Greater New Port Richey Main Street, Board Member: Progress Energy Art Gallery, Sinful Sunday Concert Series
- City of New Port Richey Cultural Affairs Committee, Chair: Movies in the Park, Children’s Art Festival, Cavalaire Square Restoration, Yoga at Cavalaire Square, Peace Hall Coffee House
- Suncoast SPCA, Board Member: Created a Public Relations media campaign that increased cat adoptions & donation revenue
- Rock the Boat Productions, Partner: Pasco Eco Fest, Earth Day, Sunday in the City, Trick or Treat Downtown NPR, The NPR Picture Show, Railroad Square Block Party, Ban(ne)d Books Concert Series, Talk About Town, PHSC Peace Week, The Central on Orange Lake R&D and Public Relations campaign
- Wright’s Natural Market, Marketing Director: obtained a $250,000 CDFI funded business loan to relocate the store to Downtown New Port Richey, then, a federally designated food desert